1. Lavender – This smells sweet to us but bugs absolutely hate it. It works on mosquitoes, flies and other insects.
2. PennyRoyal – this is a member of the mint family and it is toxic to insects.
3. Lemongrass – This essential oil comes from tropical lemongrass and has a citrusy sent. It is a natural flea and tick repellent and can be sprayed directly on the skin.
4. Eucalyptus – use this alone or along with citronella oil to keep bugs away. According to the Journal of medical entomology, Eucalyptus extract can reduce tick bites and infections.
5. Lemon – some lemon essential oil can work against fleas and other bugs. Slightly dilute it and spray it on your clothing and skin.
Cane corso color 19. Mar 2018.
Cane corso color
Comments on the standard by Antonio Morsiani and Stefano Gandolfi...
Why do dogs love rolling in the grass? 15. Mar 2018.
Why do dogs love rolling in the grass?
There are several theories about why dogs like rolling in the grass...
Physical activity for cane corso puppy 7. Mar 2018.
Physical activity for cane corso puppy
Text about cane corso puppy physical activity ...
How to choose the right cane corso puppy 25. Feb 2018.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PUPPY?
We often find ourselves wondering, whether we are buyers or breeders what puppy to choose from the litter. All written books about dogs generally advice us first to study basic information about the breed and to bring an experienced person when choosing. Well, we have solved only a part of the problem by using the method above.
Ivermectin dosage for heartworm 15. Feb 2018.