1. Lavender – This smells sweet to us but bugs absolutely hate it. It works on mosquitoes, flies and other insects.
2. PennyRoyal – this is a member of the mint family and it is toxic to insects.
3. Lemongrass – This essential oil comes from tropical lemongrass and has a citrusy sent. It is a natural flea and tick repellent and can be sprayed directly on the skin.
4. Eucalyptus – use this alone or along with citronella oil to keep bugs away. According to the Journal of medical entomology, Eucalyptus extract can reduce tick bites and infections.
5. Lemon – some lemon essential oil can work against fleas and other bugs. Slightly dilute it and spray it on your clothing and skin.
Our production 10. Dec 2017.
Consistancy is a key ...
Glucosamine & Chondroitin for Hip Dysplasia & Arthritis in Dogs 29. Nov 2017.
Glucosamine & Chondroitin for Hip Dysplasia & Arthritis in Dogs
One of the best treatments for the crippling effects of osteoarthritis are surely Glucosamine and Chondroitin which have been used for over 20 years in Europe.
People foods that dogs should avoid 19. Nov 2017.
People foods that dogs should avoid
People are delusional that dogs can eat everything. If you own a dog, than you should read a list of ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center experts. They have posted a list of toxic people foods that dogs should definitely avoid.
Why dogs eat grass 15. Nov 2017.
Why dogs eat grass?
Most dog owners have noticed that their four-legged friend occasionally eats grass in a park or yard. Fortunately, experts believe there is no reason to worry, and there are several theories that explain this strange phenomenon.
potty training for a puppy 26. Sep 2017.
Here are some tips to potty train a pappy