1. Lavender – This smells sweet to us but bugs absolutely hate it. It works on mosquitoes, flies and other insects.
2. PennyRoyal – this is a member of the mint family and it is toxic to insects.
3. Lemongrass – This essential oil comes from tropical lemongrass and has a citrusy sent. It is a natural flea and tick repellent and can be sprayed directly on the skin.
4. Eucalyptus – use this alone or along with citronella oil to keep bugs away. According to the Journal of medical entomology, Eucalyptus extract can reduce tick bites and infections.
5. Lemon – some lemon essential oil can work against fleas and other bugs. Slightly dilute it and spray it on your clothing and skin.
Where to find a Cane Corso puppy for sale in the USA? 25. May 2020.
Where to find a Cane Corso puppy for sale in the USA?
Otherwise called a gentle giant, a robust and elegant Cane Corso takes the world by storm. They often find places in large families thanks to their marvelous guarding features.
Cane corso as a guard dog 26. Apr 2020.
Is Cane Corso a good guard dog?
Widely known for its majestic appearance, Cane Corso dog breed is considered for one of the best guard dogs in the world.
Cane corso shedding 30. Oct 2019.
Cane Corso shedding
The Cane Corso coat consists of two layers that make this breed suitable for outside living conditions...
Cane corso bite force 16. Oct 2019.
Cane Corso bite force
Cane Corso belongs to the dog breeds with the strongest bite force in the world...