1. Lavender – This smells sweet to us but bugs absolutely hate it. It works on mosquitoes, flies and other insects.
2. PennyRoyal – this is a member of the mint family and it is toxic to insects.
3. Lemongrass – This essential oil comes from tropical lemongrass and has a citrusy sent. It is a natural flea and tick repellent and can be sprayed directly on the skin.
4. Eucalyptus – use this alone or along with citronella oil to keep bugs away. According to the Journal of medical entomology, Eucalyptus extract can reduce tick bites and infections.
5. Lemon – some lemon essential oil can work against fleas and other bugs. Slightly dilute it and spray it on your clothing and skin.
potty training for a puppy 26. Sep 2017.
Here are some tips to potty train a pappy
Puppy training 29. Mar 2017.
When is the right time for training puppies?
Bringing a new puppy into the home is challenging for every dog owner. Each dog needs routine and rules for growing up right. They should be learned by good behavior and obedience from the beginning, and the new owner shouldn’t be worried by unnecessary details like finding the right accessories, puppy treats, or bed. Puppies need nutritious food and a safe, warm place to live, and a strong leader at the same time. If you give them enough attention and teach them commands, you can be sure that your dog will learn all needed daily routines.
Natural tick repellents 22. Mar 2017.
Natural tick repellents
Adding some essential oil may help to keep the ticks from climbing on your dog while you are outside.Spray the essential oil directly or even better on some rag and rub it on your dog skin.It also works for mosquitoes and black flies.
Here are 5 essential oils that repel bugs :
Is the Cane Corso the right choice for you? 17. Mar 2017.
You can’t get wrong if you choose this dog breed for a pet.They are one of the most non-aggressive dog breeds, they adore children and are extremely attached to their owner.
Common Cane Corso’s Health Issues 11. Mar 2017.
One of the biggest health issues of large dog breeds is a hip dysplasia. It is a multifactorial abnormal development of the coxofemoral jointand is characterized by joint laxity and subsequent degenerative joint disease. The main factors that influence the occurrence of hip dysplasia are excessive growth, nutrition, exercise and hereditary factors. Hip dysplasia occurs in the difference between hip joint muscle mass and rapid development of bones. This health issue may later cause osteoporosis, thickened femoral neck, joint capsule fibrosis,acetabular bone sclerosis and subluxation or luxation of the femoral head. Normal hip is the mechanism that functions according to the "key - lock" kind of relationship that provides stability. The hip joint is an indispensable mechanism that allows the mobility and transfer of power to the muscles of the hind legs to the body. That is the basis of speed and power.