1. Lavender – This smells sweet to us but bugs absolutely hate it. It works on mosquitoes, flies and other insects.
2. PennyRoyal – this is a member of the mint family and it is toxic to insects.
3. Lemongrass – This essential oil comes from tropical lemongrass and has a citrusy sent. It is a natural flea and tick repellent and can be sprayed directly on the skin.
4. Eucalyptus – use this alone or along with citronella oil to keep bugs away. According to the Journal of medical entomology, Eucalyptus extract can reduce tick bites and infections.
5. Lemon – some lemon essential oil can work against fleas and other bugs. Slightly dilute it and spray it on your clothing and skin.
Common plats toxic to cats and dogs chart 21. May 2018.
Raw feeding chart 18. Apr 2018.
How do you praise your dog? 12. Apr 2018.
How do you praise your dog?
Dog owners were always wondering whether it’s a good idea to reward a dog with snacks...
Whay dogs jumps up as they wants to mate? 2. Apr 2018.
Whay dogs jumps up as they wants to mate?
Dog owners often feel ashamed and uncomfortable if their dog jumps up on the other person, object or animal as it wants to mate...
Introducing a new dog to your resident dog 25. Mar 2018.
Introducing a new dog to your resident dog
If you already have a dog and you want to bring the second one into your family, it’s extremely
important to meet them carefully ...