1. Lavender – This smells sweet to us but bugs absolutely hate it. It works on mosquitoes, flies and other insects.
2. PennyRoyal – this is a member of the mint family and it is toxic to insects.
3. Lemongrass – This essential oil comes from tropical lemongrass and has a citrusy sent. It is a natural flea and tick repellent and can be sprayed directly on the skin.
4. Eucalyptus – use this alone or along with citronella oil to keep bugs away. According to the Journal of medical entomology, Eucalyptus extract can reduce tick bites and infections.
5. Lemon – some lemon essential oil can work against fleas and other bugs. Slightly dilute it and spray it on your clothing and skin.
Cane Corso socialization 1. Nov 2020.
Socializing your Cane Corso is the essential thing one owner could do for his best fur friend. A socialized dog is confident and behaves balance in every situation. That makes him and his owner happier and satisfied in everyday activity, making no room for something unexpecting to happen.
Cane Corso import to the UK 31. Oct 2020.
Can you safely ship Cane Corso to the UK? Is the puppy safe during the trip? How much time that shipping takes? How can I buy a Cane Corso from you from the UK? Can I import a cropped and docked Italian mastiff puppy to the UK?
Where To Find A Cane Corso Puppy For Sale in Canada? 18. Sep 2020.
If you’ve decided that a noble and giant Cane Corso should become your new family member, you surely want to find a well-bred and healthy pet. Every responsible dog owner tends to find a Cane Corso puppy for sale from healthy bloodlines...
How Much Exercise Does An Italian Cane Corso Need? 16. Aug 2020.
Highly energetic and athletic Cane Corsos are born to work for their owners. Originated from southernn Italy, they have been bred for hunting, herding, and guarding purposes...
Why Does My Cane Corso Follow Me Everywhere? 9. Jul 2020.
Why does my Cane Corso follow me everywhere?
If your Cane Corso became a ’velcro dog’ that follows you everywhere, then you probably want to find out the reason for such behavior...