1. Lavender – This smells sweet to us but bugs absolutely hate it. It works on mosquitoes, flies and other insects.
2. PennyRoyal – this is a member of the mint family and it is toxic to insects.
3. Lemongrass – This essential oil comes from tropical lemongrass and has a citrusy sent. It is a natural flea and tick repellent and can be sprayed directly on the skin.
4. Eucalyptus – use this alone or along with citronella oil to keep bugs away. According to the Journal of medical entomology, Eucalyptus extract can reduce tick bites and infections.
5. Lemon – some lemon essential oil can work against fleas and other bugs. Slightly dilute it and spray it on your clothing and skin.
Cane corso shedding 30. Oct 2019.
Cane Corso shedding
The Cane Corso coat consists of two layers that make this breed suitable for outside living conditions...
Cane corso bite force 16. Oct 2019.
Cane Corso bite force
Cane Corso belongs to the dog breeds with the strongest bite force in the world...
Cane corso with kids 27. Sep 2019.
Is Cane Corso good with kids?
Having a dog is undoubtedly an excellent experience for children...
Cane corso raw feeding 14. Apr 2019.
How do you feed your cane corso dog?
American Pet Products Association found that in 2016 U.S. pet owners spent $62.75 billion on their furry friends. $23.05 billion was spent on food alone. And how much of that is gone on kibble? I think, most of it.
Cane Corso training 27. Sep 2018.
Cane Corso Training
Cane Corso is among the most popular Italian dog breeds. It is considered as a protector. The dog is mostly used in guarding farmyards; intruders won’t dare crossing the fence with a Cane Corso watching.