1. Lavender – This smells sweet to us but bugs absolutely hate it. It works on mosquitoes, flies and other insects.
2. PennyRoyal – this is a member of the mint family and it is toxic to insects.
3. Lemongrass – This essential oil comes from tropical lemongrass and has a citrusy sent. It is a natural flea and tick repellent and can be sprayed directly on the skin.
4. Eucalyptus – use this alone or along with citronella oil to keep bugs away. According to the Journal of medical entomology, Eucalyptus extract can reduce tick bites and infections.
5. Lemon – some lemon essential oil can work against fleas and other bugs. Slightly dilute it and spray it on your clothing and skin.
Cane corso raw feeding 14. Apr 2019.
How do you feed your cane corso dog?
American Pet Products Association found that in 2016 U.S. pet owners spent $62.75 billion on their furry friends. $23.05 billion was spent on food alone. And how much of that is gone on kibble? I think, most of it.
Cane Corso training 27. Sep 2018.
Cane Corso Training
Cane Corso is among the most popular Italian dog breeds. It is considered as a protector. The dog is mostly used in guarding farmyards; intruders won’t dare crossing the fence with a Cane Corso watching.
Cane corso puppy growth care 18. Sep 2018.
Cane Corso Puppy Growth Care
Ancient Romans used the Cane Corso as guard dogs in war and hunting boar. Today, they are loving pets but require extra training at their young age to ensure they develop appropriate social skills.
Is Cane corso right dog for you ? 6. Sep 2018.
Is the Cane Corso right dog for you?
You maybe you are looking for a dog to keep either as an individual or as a family. You may want to keep it especially for security purposes. The Cane Corso puppy is a good idea I would recommend. This Italian breed is huge and it can be a good dog for company as well as guarding.
Common plats toxic to cats and dogs chart 21. May 2018.